Monday, January 11, 2010

Expanded Hours/Additional Locations

I am pleased to announce expanded hours, to better serve your needs.
  • Hours remain the same at our home practice, the AikiChiro Movement Lab (see sidebar).
  • I am now also treating patients on Wednesday afternoons at Fox Chiropractic, a full-insurance clinic in Wedgwood. We accept all major insurance plans, plus Medicare and Labor and Industries (workers compensation) claims.  This location is ideal for seniors, injured workers, and those with group insurance whose co-payments are less than $25; or those who are mostly interested in care oriented toward relief of symptoms, rather than longer-term corrective and wellness care.
  • I am expanding my services and hours at the Integrated Wellness Center on Bainbridge Island. In addition to the highly popular low level laser therapy, I am now also offering Network Care and complementary hands-on healing methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment