Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ki Chiropractic & Massage

New name, new programs, same excellent and caring service.

The past several weeks have been a whirlwind of reworking our care plans for insurance- and no insurance-based relief and restoration care, as well as for wellness care. All are designed to make sure that the care you need is available at an affordable price.

Some of the wellness plans ("Chiro Club") now include laser therapy, at no additional fee, and all the plans include more services for less. Give us a call to learn more.

2 comments:

  1. Exercise and massage are also used in this method of chiropractics.
    Chiropractor Adelaide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing information about your chiropractic services! I hope I'll be able to pass by your place when I visit Seattle. I actually live in Minnesota, but I have relatives there. It's been a while since I've had a good massage from my friend who's an expert in chiropractic (Brooklyn Park, MN based).

    Before, we all just settled for stretching to make us feel relieved, even for just a temporary period. Now, we have my friend as our family chiropractic. Brooklyn Park, MN has a lot of chiropractors out there, but I have to say that my friend's service is one of the best we've ever had.

    ReplyDelete