Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thanks for attending

Thanks to all who attended our "5 Secrets to Weight Loss" workshop yesterday. Next workshop--Saturday, February 4. Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is a lot easier when you know about some common pitfalls, misconceptions, and most importantly, what works.

About two years ago I lost 35#, but was stuck on the remaining 10 and was constantly struggling with gaining back the lost weight. But when I learned about how important cleansing was to weight management--because fat accumulates around stored toxins--I started looking around for a good cleansing program (there are lots of options!). I try to avoid obvious sources of toxins (such as in food, water, air, and personal care and cleaning products), but since we're exposed to 82,500 different toxins in a week, it's safe to assume at least some are getting through!

There are lots of options for cleansing. The one I chose comes with a complete program for cleansing, fat burning, and muscle building, along with meal and exercise planning. I'm happy to report that during the 25-day cleanse:
  • I lost 2 inches from my waist, bringing my waist-to-hip ratio to 0.75
  • I went from 33.5% body fat to 28.5
  • My weight dropped from 152.2 to 148.4
All while not feeling hungry, not starving myself, and having plenty of energy. Best of all, my legs feel super light and springy when I'm running! Wish me luck as I continue on toward my goal of a healthy 22-25% body fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment