Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Journey Into and Out of S.A.D.

For many years I suffered greatly from Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.). Several years ago it had gotten to the point where, at the first sign of those low-hanging clouds, my body and mind cried out in despair, "How am I going to make it through the next ten months? Please, someone, get me out of this godforsaken hellhole!" It took awhile, but gradually I pieced together a solution, and for the past three years I have been complete free of S.A.D. symptoms. Now I can count on feeling happy and having plenty of energy all year long.  For the complete story, view my newly published ezine article, SAD No More - A Seven-Step Journey Out Of The Pit Of Seasonal Affective Disorder.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've found out something really really cool you can do with your wiki. I'll show you the next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that was yesterday! Soon, okay?

    ReplyDelete